- Removed existing panelling on the lower portion of walls.
- Removed existing aluminum wiring and electrical device boxes.
- Removed existing broadloom.
Drywall and Taping:
- Installed new drywall on lower portions of walls.
- Converted existing popcorn ceiling to smooth finish.
- Enclosed support post at bottom of the staircase with drywall.
Electrical and Lighting:
- Performed required rough-in wiring for surround sound A/V system.
- Installed required circuits for standard device boxes, A/V system, and lighting system.
- Difficult fishing of new electrical lines through the existing structure was required for most of the project.
- Designed, installed, and commissioned a new lighting system for the whole basement.
- ESA Certificate of Clearance obtained.
- Performed framing repairs, as required.
- Installed new floor mouldings, window trim, and door casements for the entire basement.
- Arranged for installation of new broadloom for basement and stairway to main floor level.
- Full, comprehensive cleanup of the work area, and off-site disposal of debris.
The Subtrades we worked with on these jobs:
Michael Finlan – Master Electrician
Bruce Watson – HVAC Technician
A/C Air Systems Ltd.
Lowes Canada Home Improvement
Drywall Taping and Mudding:
A.A.G.H. Drywall and Taping